Monday, February 16, 2009

Conservative school girl


I picked up the strapless, red plaid dress for under $10 at Winners this weekend. Given that it's wool, lined and American Eagle, I couldn't give it up. However, it is strapless and a little on the short side, so I was hesitant to wear it to work.

However, not being able to think of a better place to wear it, I decided that I could make it a little less risque with some layering and some tights.

However, it started to feel too school girl, so I made some modifications. Well, it seems that perhaps I went a little too far in removing the school girl. While the dress was a hit, a co-worker did comment "Wow, that's an awfully conservative outfit for you!".

I guess next time I can show a bit more skin in it!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!