Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I think I wear jeans too often

I switched around outfits mid-week, and I'm very confused. Of course, that could be due to the fact that it's an insanely stressful week, and I'm an emotional rollarcoaster.

So to brave the rides of the amusement park of my brain, I am wearing many many layers to try to stay warm. I realize that a mere month ago, we were around -36, plus a windchill, and now we're around -13, but for some reason I can't warm up. And when I get cold my ears hurt.

So I had my jeans, a cotton jacket, a hoodie, and a t-shirt on. I am also debuting my Walmart necklace for less than a $1, but worth even more in terms of fun. And it reminds me of the type of necklaces my friend Becky wears, and days with Becky were always filled with sunshine!!

Oh, and no idea what's going on with my head in this picture.

And yes, I do recognize that I'm sounding very rambly and crazy.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!