Friday, March 20, 2009

Real sick, real quick!

Leaving Scott's last night, I started to feel... off. By the time I got to bed, I felt queasy. By the time I woke up, well, I was in pain. And I only had another hour to sleep it off. Only I didn't get back to sleep until just before my alarm was set to go off. Fortunately, I only had plans with myself, so I went back to bed.
When I did get out of bed, and had to leave the house, I actually put on what I had planned. While sick days generally mean hoodies and jeans, my stomach hurt so much, I didn't want a waistband even coming near my stomach.
While I still think that it's a bit too short (especially for meeting Kenley... and all his students... eek!), I definitely appreciated the comfort of the dress. Oh, and for the record, the skirt had ridden up in the picture. It's definitely longer than that!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!