Friday, April 10, 2009

Last Day of Classes

I figured since it was the last day of classes, I should pull out something that I adore but won't weather through spring and summer. I felt comfortable for most of the day in my sweater dress, jeans, and blue cami - though switching the boots that I'd worn for far more comfortable ballet flats pretty early on.

The colours just made me happy - even more happy when I discovered my lunch time drink (which, for the record, is not a habit in which I indulge) matched too!

I'm surprisingly tired - I got my usual amount of sleep last night. However, today I had my final class (so sad) of my undergraduate career, my last day at the Quill, and the visit of my friend and most frequent blog visitor, Allison from Windsor.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Last day of classes, eh? I think you're my only friend left at BU; now I'll have none. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!