Thursday, August 20, 2009

Neutrals with Pop

I was far too lazy this morning to come up with something that said "Thank you for giving me a loan" or "Screw you for not giving me a loan" as well as "Look at me, I'm getting insurance" and "ROAD TRIP" and have a colour lesson in with it, so I went with the easy one: Neutrals with Pop.

Clothing - Smart Set
Shoes - Payless
Necklace & Earrings - Rickis

It turns out the banking stuff was done by phone (one more hurdle to jump, I think. And hope. And pray.), and I had lots of time before having to head out of town to pick up insurance (stupid provincial regulations), so I got to change.

In any event, I'm home now, and have about 85 pictures to show for the trip... this is just a small selection of photos

2 comments:

  1. Not a bad effort for lazy ;D I think you look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This is my "go to" outfit for whenever I don't have any energy to put into an outfit, or when I'm not entirely sure what the dress code for something is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!