Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day #2

And the swapping continues...


I woke up this morning to see a wind warning on my weather widget, and decided that even with the swap of a leather jacket from yesterday, I wasn't prepared to wait for the bus in layered short sleeved shirts.  I've now swapped out the short sleeve black T-shirt for a black v-neck fine knit sweater.

This was the first of the multiple outfit days - though not that dramatic of a change.  I've switched my pinstripe pants out for my skinny jeans.

I have this overwelming fear that something is going to happen that I'm going to need an extra piece of clothing, and so I haven't been wearing my black sneakers as planned this week, instead, relying solely  (get it!!!) on my ballet flats.

Of course, anyone who knows my obsession with shoes will think that strange too.

Also, I'm having serious regrets about not choosing a better bag for my school things.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry - got the weathr wrong too and am wondering if I chose the right things to wear. It is all part of the challenge learnign experieince.
    You look fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!