Monday, September 28, 2009

Day One... sigh

Today was the first day of the "Capsule Wardrobe Challenge" and quite frankly, it's a bad week to be doing this.  It's the first really cold week of fall, and I mean really cold, and I've been trying to stave off this cold, but it finally hit me.  Not only does the capsule as is not allow me to reach for my cozy favourites, it's also limited by the number of layers I can throw on to keep warm. 

As such, I've decided that until it's been worn, any article of clothing can be swapped out.

Thus, this morning, I swapped out my black trench coat for my leather jacket to help keep me warm on my walk to work. 

The pic is from when I came home, exhausted, and thus I don't look as polished as I'd like, but I didn't realize it until I'd changed into jammies (yes, at 4:00 - I'm a poor sick girl), but I think it all worked.

2 comments:

  1. As I write I am in my jammies too. I love the outfit - the turquoise suits you. I have added you to my blog roll as well as the Capsule Wardrobe list. I've also added as one of your followers.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take my pictures at the end of the day, too, after I unpack my clothes out of my backpack!

    You look lovely in turquoise - awesome bag too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!