Monday, September 14, 2009

Funny Face

Despite going to my first official Teaching Assistant related duty today, I threw on jeans.  Why?  Because I wasn't thinking "responsible and respectable" when I got up.  I was thinking "Damn, my hair will rebel on me because it's going to rain". 

In any event, I was properly attired for sitting through boring seminars on how to teach.  That's right.  They're trying to teach me something in 6 hours that apparently I didn't learn in the previous 2 years of my education degree. 

But I digress.  I think it was the silhouette of the skinny jeans with the ballet flats. 

A simple outfit, yes, and very similar to ones I have worn before (which I'm beginning to read, more and more, that it is somewhat of a faux pas... alas, one I am very willing to commit), and I'm sure I'll be wearing it again. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!