Saturday, October 3, 2009

Capsule Wardrobe Run Down

I think the capsule wardrobe, coming at the end of September, worked much like the last month has for me: learning to roll with the punches.   I've felt like I've taken a lot of punches over the last few weeks, which shouldn't be surprising given the fact I am embarking on a new journey in life, it's just always tough to remember that. 
Anyway, I think the pieces of my wardrobe ended up being:
1.  Black Pinstripe Pants
2.  Black pinstripe Jacket
3.  Black shirt Dress
4.  Green tuxedo shirt
5.  Teal tank/ vest
6.  Black sweater
7.  Skinny jeans
8.  Black leather jacket
9.  Black Ballet flats
10.  Black sneakers (worn when ballet flats were soaking :( I could have done it with 9 pieces)

My accessories stayed the same as previously mentioned.  Please do note, however, that I didn't consider the belt from the shirt dress as a seperate accessory as it was a self-belt, though I did use it on other outfits.  I'm calling it a grey area.


All together, I made 8 outfits... which was your favourite? 
Which outfit was your favourite?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
  
pollcode.com free polls

1 comment:

  1. You look like you had great fun during the challenge. I love your selection. Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!