Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The joy that is snow

It's been a while, again.  I've been sick, again.  I thought I was actually starting to feel better these last few days, until last night, when I found myself being woken for supper - and I rarely nap.  Even now, I am pausing to yawn, and I slept, at least so I thought, rather well last night.  Rumour has it, however, I woke frequently to steal the blankets back and stare menacingly at the person who wanted to share them.  That's what he gets for not pay his share of rent yet...
I was, however, in a fine mood this morning . Better than fin, I'd say.  I woke up to see a pile of snow on the previously brown ground, which immediately launched me into a Christmas Carol Medley, including a rendition of Oscar The Grouch's "I Hate Christmas" for the grunpy bum that insisted on trying to drown me out with a pillow. 
My favourite part about the snow?  Finally being able to put on my winter boots.  I have a large selection of boots - both winter and other - and I do quite love my winter boots as much as the rest.  While I had hoped to create an outfit with the black boots and a dress, the majority of my tights (and socks, and shirts, etc) are in the laundry.  Nothing overly exciting about todays outfit, nor do I have a good picture of it, as I took it seconds ago, as I'm killing time between work and class.  Oh well, such is luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh snow, I need some snow. That's always the musing of any girl from the tropics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better. Snow in December is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!