Sunday, May 2, 2010

Long overdue post

I start full-time work again on Monday, so I'm sure regular posting should recommence sometime soon.  I won't guarantee this week will be it - we're in the process of packing for our upcoming move, but it should happen soon. 

Last night, we had the year end party for the student association of which I am a part.  It was 1920's themed, which is of course the easiest era for me to dress, considering this is my third or fourth 20's party.  It was a relief to know the theme because it meant NOT having to spend hours figuring out what to wear.  Of course, we also had this party in mind when we bought Scott his alterna-suit, so you get to see it again!

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! Classic flapper...what a cute couple. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!