Thursday, May 6, 2010

My photoshop skills need some work

Today, there was only the wrong side of the bed. Not only did I have nightmares last night that had my body shaking, my heart racing, and my lungs gasping, but I also couldn't find the shirt I wanted to wear.  And then, just as I was ready to head out the door, I realized that it had snowed overnight* and so my new suede shoes were out. 
Needless to say, I hated my outfit today, and rather than focusing on how much I hated it (it was colourless, so it washed me out, I've apparentely lost too much weight, so the pants were hanging off of me, and the hoodie... well, the fact I reached for a hoodie alone tells you how bad the outfit was), I thought I'd mishmash some pictures together to present you with what I wanted to wear, though I've never worn it before. It matches the neon theme of the inspiration calendar. 

*Please note: I may live in Canada, but it's a total myth that we have snow year round in all areas of the country.  At least I believed that until today. 

1 comment:

  1. umm..what is with your right hand? Did you go tanning and wear a glove?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!