Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blog Update

I'm not a tech genius, and I have a very short attention span.  As a result, setting up a new blog design is time consuming, and thus I never finish.

However, today, I persevered, and rectified a problem I had for a long time: I have finally added a blog roll.  I've always felt guilty poaching others' blog rolls for new feeds to read, and then never showing my appreciation from those whom I draw inspiration.

And not that you are not doing a good job, my inspiration well is running a little dry, so let's hope this new blog redesign spices things up.

For those of you using blog readers, don't worry, I didn't do anything that awesome to the page other than the blog roll. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice - I like to see what other bloggers read, and you have a nice small list (so you're obviously of impeccable taste, hee). I'll check out the few that I don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!