Monday, June 7, 2010

Capsule Wardrobe Day #1


I won't lie, I feel like I'm cheating wearing this dress, since it's claim to fame is that it can be worn 15 different ways.  However, I'm hoping I'll style it differently each time, so it's a little less obvious.  And I'm justifying it because I have a rehearsal dinner barbecue to attend at the end of the week, so finding something work and play appropriate is a little harder than just work, or just play. 

I feel French in this outfit today.  Despite my bilingual nature, I don't think I have a drop of French blood in me, which I find really disappointing.  In any event, I think it's the blue strips and the yellow shoes.  Of course, those are also the two things about this outfit that make me feel like a little kid. 

So we have pieces 1 & 2 today
Dress - American Apparel
Shirt - Joe (yes, it was in the last capsule wardrobe, but I love the versatility of being able to wear it easily with both black and navy)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous dress! Can't wait to see what other ways you'll wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cool dress! You look amazing in it! I love the pop of the yellow shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!