Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Capsule Wardrobe Day #2 - or the day I definitely bend the rules

I'm not counting the camisole as a piece of clothing.  It's one of those grey areas that I'm choosing to abuse to the nth degree.  You see, I don't want to be wearing this camisole... but unfortunately, this white sweater is a little stretched out with age, so it very definitely needed a touch of modesty.  And thus my pieces for today are:

Trouser Jeans - Smart Set
Plaid Jacket - Thrifted
White Wrap Sweater - Rickis

Also, did anyone else notice how lollipop-ish I look today?  Eeek!

2 comments:

  1. I plan to sneak a cami under my blouse tomorrow for the same reason! It counts as underwear, right??

    You don't look like a lollipop - but your pose is a litte awkward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can let you get away with the cami as underwear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!