Friday, June 11, 2010

Capsule Wardrobe Day #5 - I survived!

I honestly didn't believe that I'd make it a week with only 5 articles of clothing.  And I've gotta hand it to this dress, it's what made me make it through... it was fun playing with different ways to wear it!

I'll also be honest... I'm away for a wedding (hence the need for a rehearsal dinner dress) so I took this picture on Wednesday, and wrote this post on Thursday.  Will I wear this?  I don't know... it's going to be rather rainy and cold.  However, I intend to wear this, so that's what counts...right?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! That's what counts. :)

    You did great this week - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the challenge. Look out for the next one in September!
    Jane X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!