Monday, June 21, 2010

Comfy

Just after I got back from the week off for the wedding, I got sick.  Of course, it had to happen - I didn't get much time off during my time off, and my body let me know.  I spent the previous day sleeping, and wasn't feeling 100% the next morning, but I knew I had a meeting I had already waited 2 months to have, so it was important to put my best foot forward.  Sure, my makeups understated, my hair is a little frizzed, and the outfit doesn't break any fashion barriers, but I managed to make it through the day without falling asleep at my desk, and yet still feeling comfortable enough to do so if needed!

I couldn't make the shirt underneath sit right all day, but I got the idea from what a prof was wearing the other day, so I might keep an eye out for the next time she wears it to see if I can figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. I really love that colour of purple on you. I feel like the top's construction is fighting with the sweater - a silky button-down would look nicer, I think. And you have that gorgeous long neck - you need some bigass earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!