Tuesday, June 29, 2010

For Eternity And Beyond!

I was going to wear this dress with a white shirt under it.  However, I currently hate my white button shirt, and am not willing to invest in another one... not to mention that white and this colour of green is a very pale look.  Needless to say, I decided to go to the extreme opposite end of the washed out plan.  In fact, I may have gone a touch overboard for my work place: I did receive some: "what the hell is she wearing" looks over the course of my day.  If anything good can come out of this, it is that when I asked Scott whether these colours worked together.  His response was: "Yes, they kind of remind me of a superhero"  That is, of course, where the blog title came from; however, it is notable for another reason.  When we were first trying to pick wedding colours (a feat we still haven't accomplished), I asked him what he wanted.  He seemed to have no idea. So finally, I asked him what his favourite superhero colour combination was, and that started the conversation.  Will we choose the light bright green, the saturated teal and the deep purple as wedding colours?  They seem to be in the lead.... this week.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you were getting negative looks - I think you must have misinterpreted them because this is a great outfit and an awesome colour combination! I hope you wore some cool shoes with it (I would have done brown or even turquoise!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!