Monday, June 28, 2010

Planning ahead


Last night, I sat down, took Sheila's advice, and planned multiple outfits for multiple weather circumstances.

And then I didn't have time to check the weather before I left for the day.  Let me tell you... 30 and humid (forecasted) is much different than 22 and windy (observed).  Needless to say, I was cold. All day.  I was warming my hands on the vents of my laptop. 

I did, however, throw some accessories in my bag on the way out the door.  I wish the chain I'd grabbed was longer, and that I'd remembered a belt, but all together, Monday didn't completely fail!

(Also, I need to learn how to do stuff with the white balance). 

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I love the pink with the black/white pattern. I don't think you need a belt, because the waist already has a nice detail with the tie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!