Monday, August 23, 2010

Travel Wardrobe Day #1

Travel days are crucial days when packing, especially when attempting to do everything in one carry-on.  This is the day that you HAVE to wear your big items: your jeans and your jacket.  This was excessively difficult for me given that I would be going from about 5 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius despite staying in the same country.  Needless to say, I was glad I left extra room in my suitcase to stash my jacket when I hit the humidity of the Big City.

I set my colour palette as greens, blues and pinks, though focused mostly on the first two, mostly to encorporate the army jacket and the American Apparel dress.  When I bought this basic "Vintage green" shirt from The Gap for a photo shoot Scott & I were getting done, I fell in love with the absolute softness of it, so I knew it would be good for travel.

Really, there wasn't much to the outfit... I was a little disappointed that this was the outfit that I met my friend's new boyfriend in, considering I didn't think it really did much for me, but that's what happens when you travel, sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's why I'm a horrible packer when traveling...I'm afraid I'm going to need this or that so I pack WAY too much.

    I think you look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!