Friday, August 27, 2010

Travel Wardrobe Day #5

We'll just ignore Day #4's outfit.  It was unbelievably hot, and rainy, and horrifyingly sticky, so while I did take a picture, I didn't like the outfit, and it was after I'd been caught in the rain.  Basically, it resorted to the green shorts and the blue cami... not the hottest look ever.

Day #5, however, is something I loved.  And it was just one piece!  I was planning on wearing it as a strapped dress with a bow in the back, but in order to adjust the top, I held the straps crossed in the front, and loved the look.  Super simple, but definitely a super-cute look, I think.  It was perfect for shopping, too!  Almost short enough to work as a tunic for when trying on pants, and could easily be transitioned into a skirt when trying on shirts!

Of course, it was a busy day (lots of walking, shopping and then a movie), so I didn't get a picture of that outfit... nor did I get a picture of the evening outfit, so here they are recreated just for you!

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I really love the long white cardi too, I'm loving the long cardigans these days. Especially belted and I like the light blue shirt with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress! I love how you styled it. The white cardi looks great belted over the stripey shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!