Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week Wind Up

All right, today wasn't better as I promised yesterday... so today you get the "social" even outfits from the last week.

The Monday before last, we went for some drinks with a photographer who's working on developing his portfolio and is wanting to take some pics of us.  These were more of the "Under-used Shoe" collection - they're very basic red shoes, but alas, they're cheap, so they aren't going to become a regular part of my repertoire, but were perfect for this type of occassion.

Then, on Wednesday, some friends were visiting, so I got all ready to go out... but we never made it out the door!  These shoes are bloody uncomfortable for walking longer than 2 blocks, but I still love them... perfect for days I actually don't leave the house!

Then this Monday was a civic holiday, so I met a friend for lunch / margaritas... and had to pull out the big heels, because, well, why not?!?!?! I have such bad blisters from them, still, but so worth it!

Wow - I thought there was more than this!  Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. I love all three of these outfits! I especially like the white jacket in the first one and that dress on you is A-mazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!