Monday, September 20, 2010

Avoiding the Skinny Jean

I wore skinny jeans almost every day last week.  I think I have an addiction.  So this week, I decided to try to avoid them.

Monday was the first day back from my cross-prairie tour... making the usual visits: to my parents, the orthodontist, my grandmother, my grandparents, my sister, etc.  I also bought my wedding dress, which of course I'm having doubts about, but I have a feeling that is normal when the sample you try on is a 14, and you are not a size 14.  However, my doubts this time are significantly less than last time (when I almost bought a dress, decided I wanted my sister's opinion, then decided I hated the dress all together), and mostly revolve around: "But where am I going to find the right necklace".

Anyway, I didn't mean to go on a wedding rant.  My attempt to avoid skinny jeans mean reaching for... my straight jeans?  Man, I need some kind of fashion challenge, but unfortunately most bloggers are already avoiding jeans, mostly to fit office dress codes.

I sat around my home office today, so being comfortable was first priority, and nothing says comfort on a cold rainy day like a red plaid shirt! (And this is me just post shower... super red splotchy face and no make up!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Well I think you look great in jeans or no jeans.

    And feel free to go on wedding rants! This is your blog, you rant away if you want to! I'm sure the dress you picked is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YLove the plaid shirt and how you tied it:)

    Have a Fantastic Day!!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!