Monday, September 13, 2010

Being A Kid

Since I chopped off a crapload of hair (or at least that's what it feels like), I've had the issue with my who "Less Poo" lifestyle.  I'd been happily showering every second day for a number of months and had just finally switched over to every 3 days.  I was at the point where I could almost wear my hair down on the second day, so I was developing the whole: "Down, Half Up, All Up" pattern. Do you know how hard it is to have your hair up when it's definitely not long enough?

Braids seem to be my best option.

However, today is also the first day I have a reason to be out of the house for more than 15 minutes, so I had meticulously planned my outfit.  It was stylish, mature and sophisticated.  You know, everything pigtail braids aren't.

So some outfit altering later, I decided "Why not embrace the child".  This is another thrift store find.  While it does violate my: "no solid colour shirts" rule, I think the cute little buttons make an exception.

3 comments:

  1. With your bold orange top you've worked it well!

    Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that orange color on you! And you've made the braids sophisticated. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!