Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day Two of Thesis - still going!

The downfall to not necessarily leaving the house every day is that you tend to go for outfits that take a few more risks.  Today, I felt like I was wearing a costume, so when I started feeling a little sick, I gladly threw my pajamas back on.

I think it was the headband that made the entire outfit a bit weirder.  Not to mention the hair didn't work out the way it was supposed to in general.  After all, you really can't go wrong with skinny jeans, a tunic and a belt.

I have a feeling these black ballet flats are going to go a long way this year.  Well, at least until the snow flies.

2 comments:

  1. Your white belt brightened the entire outfit:) I really need to get a pair of black flats....really bad, lol:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I don't think this is weird at all! The headband adds some fun and whimsy to the outfit, I love it! I wish I could wear fun headbands to work but apparently they're not professional enough.

    I would totally wear this on a weekend. I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!