Thursday, September 16, 2010

Driving Wear

I love this sweater tunic.  Wait, make that loved this sweater tunic.  I suppose this is why we take pictures of ourself: to take a more critical eye at our wardrobes.  I saw this picture and thought: "What the heck is going on with the neck of this???"

In any event, it was super comfy to wear to drive home... and then have drinks with a friend.  It was good catching up with her - she'd spent some time in London (Ontario) and London (England) over the last year, so it had been a while since we'd seen each other!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the big funnel neck on this - you have a long neck, so you can carry this off, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice anything with the neck until you pointed it out. It truly just looks like a big, comfy tunic! I agree with Sheila too, you have the long, graceful neck to pull it off.

    I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Cara....I love the sweater too...I have a few like that....they look fab in the first hour, then the neck starts moving all over the place....your still looks great!

    Have a Fashionable Weekend:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!