Friday, September 17, 2010

Groovin' on a Sunday Afternoon

All right, I didn't wear this on a Sunday, and I wasn't really grooving.  I was going to the orthodontist and then climbing in the car to drive even further east.  I wanted something comfy and this was... maybe a little too comfy, I was tempted to sleep in the dentist's chair!

Wasn't much too it - white tights, a striped dress, a belt, and a cardigan. Normally, I'm tempted to belt over the cardigan, but I decided to be crazy and let the cardigan flap freely in the wind!

2 comments:

  1. You look great!! LOVE the white tights...I saw some at F21 tonight...just didnt grab them:(

    You wore them well:)

    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and classic. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!