Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm one busy girl

I'm not taking classes, and I'm only working one job, which should make this year the easiest year ever.  However, I still somehow always seem to be on the run.  I had a book launch and a trivia night on this day, running from one directly to the other.  I decided that a boyfriend blazer (with sleeves rolled up) over a nicer top, and a more casual pair of jeans would work best.  I opted for some silver shoes in order to ad a bit of flash for when I got to pub trivia.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit! I bet you were the best dressed gal in the pub. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I love it!!! You look fabulous! That shirt is really fantastic, the boyfriend blazer is perfect and the flats the perfect amount of pow. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!