Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Imerial Trooper

Scott makes a Star Wars or Star Trek reference when I wear this dress.  I might care if it wasn't so comfy.  While I usually go with brown accents, it was raining, so I went with black to coordinate my black trench coat.

The sweater dress is starting to show its age (I'm guessing it's from the mid-eighties), as there are little pulls in the knit, but I consider it the best fall dress ever. 

But I tell you - working your own schedule 6 days a week makes working someone else's schedule 1 day a week really tough!  What do you mean, I can't watch TV at 10? That's what I always do!  What do you mean I don't get to go for a run?  Sigh.  And to think I just did 4 months of full-time work on someone else's schedule!

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks great on you! Perfect transition piece.

    I so wish I could work at home on my own schedule. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, but I see what he means about the Star Trek thing (hee). I have been on the lookout for a non-grey, non-black sweater dress for ages! They are so hard to find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!