Thursday, September 2, 2010

Leg Extensions


 Despite my growing disdain of wide legged trousers these days, I knew I wanted to wear my trouser jeans at some point this week.  However, I couldn't wear what I wanted, it was far too hot out that day.  I'm noticing since I had H1N1, my waist is smaller, so my pants are fitting lower, and all my perfectly hemmed pants are too long, so trying to find heels that are high enough but comfortable enough for a full day.  It's pretty much exclusively due to this predicament that I'm looking forward to only working 1 morning a week in the office, and working from home on my thesis for the rest of the time.

2 comments:

  1. God, your legs are a mile long! So jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be really frustrating. These pants do look fantastic on you though, and that shade of purple is gorgeous against your skin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!