Friday, September 10, 2010

Thrift Adventures

When we were back home for the party and a picnic, my mom and I went to Value Village for their monthly 50% sale.  Since school wasn't back in, we were able to go in the morning before the large rush... this is not a sale I'd attempt in my current city, by any stretch of the imagination.  Even my parents smaller Value Village gets pretty crazy later in the day.

In any event, this isn't quite the A-Line denim skirt I've been looking for, but it pairs better with tights than my current one.

It was also "Belt a Scarf Day" on Fab Finds Under 50 so I added scarf.  I think it takes the outfit from being "I'm in high school" to a little bit older... but I won't lie... the belt and scarf came off the minute I stretched out to get reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I've belted a scarf too but I didn't have it wrapped like a shawl. This looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!