Monday, October 18, 2010

I didn't disappear

I intended to continue blogging while away, but I didn't even take pictures, despite my self-professed cuteness.  We had a very productive weekend in terms of wedding stuff, and did get to visit 3 dozen friends and family (a family gathering on Sunday did take care of most of that). 
I'm not sure I'm doing the capsule wardrobe. I haven't heard anything on it, nor do I have the energy to plan much, as I not only start writing my first chapter of my thesis this week, but I also defend my thesis proposal this week (yes, a couple days after I start writing - bureaucratic processes take too long for my liking). 
Anyway, I hope to be back to blogging soon, and I promise, I've been wearing my pink!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!