Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I meant to blog this sooner, but I almost completely forgot about it.  Next week, Mel of The Daily Insanity of a Fashion Addict will be holding a capsule wardrobe challenge, since Jane of The Small Fabric of My Life, who usually holds them, is on a blogging hiatus.  She's using the original rule: you can read about them here.  I'm a little apprehensive this time, as I have to account for travel days AND proposal defense (though they inform me it's now called a "discussion", not that that makes me feel any less stressed), but I'm confident I can pull it off.  Plus, I'm feeling a little uninspired with the whole pink thing, so hopefully this will inject some additional motivation to keep up both challenges... hmm... and the challenge of wearing that pink dress a different way each week.  Wow, that's three challenges in one!  Fortunately, they seem to go well together!


And I totally dumped an entire plate of food on my clothes before this picture.  Awesome.  

1 comment:

  1. Heh. At least you weren't wearing a white skirt.

    Good luck doing three challenges at once! You are super brave but I KNOW you can do it! I can't wait to see all of your outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!