Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Keeping It Pink At Home!

While I walk to the school, and bus to work, I do the majority of the driving for Scott and I.  There are many reasons for this, and for the most part, I don't mind.  However, I do enjoy the days when I don't have to get into a car. 

With that said, I've been having a lot of allergy issues this fall (not seasonal, food related), which have some how made my contacts unwearable.  I can't say I'm as in love with my current pair of glasses as I once was.  So this morning, when I realized I would be yet again pairing pink and black,* I thought "Why not pull out my "sleeping glasses?" (Sleeping glasses are the pair of glasses with your last prescription that you don't mind if they get bent out of shape should you fall asleep while watching TV).  My prescription is mostly for seeing things in the distance, which is not necessary for the activities of today.  I'm so unused to these glasses, I don't know what I think of them, but I'm glad for the change!!


*Tomorrow, I'm most definitely pairing pink with brown. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better...pink and black..classic!!
    You look great hunnie!!


    Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the pink and orange together in that top! The skinny jeans look great on you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!