Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pink Dress for Breast Cancer Challenge

Sorry I've been AWOL lately... I've hit the writing stage of my research, and writing tends to be a fickle mistress.  This means I'm running on limited sleep (at night - lots during the day) and wearing clothes as pajamas, and pajamas as clothes.  In the meantime, here is this to satiate your appetite!!

When Melissa created the Breast Cancer aWEARness challenge, I didn't intend on doing a whole month. Nor did I intend on taking it a step further, in trying to fashion my very pink dress a variety of different ways.  Well, I did it: five different ways, and it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be.  I definitely have favourites, but what do you guys think?

       

2 comments:

  1. The layered dress is my favourite - it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!