Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Case of the Disappearing Blogger

Yesterday, we did all of our Christmas shopping.  Ok, not all of it - there were a couple small items that I picked up today on my lunch break.  None the less, considering this is the first year Scott and I have Christmas shopped for both families together, and the first time we've done it all in one day, it was exhausting.  Needless to say, I was wiped when we got home.  I snapped a picture just before crawling into bed.

I'm not impressed with the outfit (#22), but really, no one saw it - I had my jacket on all day!

Also not impressed with today's outfit (#23).  I pulled the shirt out of the laundry, because I woke up on Monday morning to a notice in our mail box that our laundry room was being upgraded, so it would be closed for 2-3 days (which generally means 5-6).  This is when the 30 for 30 comes back to bite me in the ass.

Oh, and did I mention that a load of laundry now costs a full dollar more?  We're getting dangerously close to the $5 mark.


4 comments:

  1. I like the colors though! These are cute outfits! And yay for getting your Christmas shopping done! I know we've had debates on how to shop for both families shortly after we got married! (We have things worked out great now though!) :) And good luck with the laundry!! That price is just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting the shopping done. I really like the second outfit! The red tights are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least there's less laundry with the 30 for 30, right? :) $5 a load is highway robbery. Maybe you can get one of those apartment sized washer and dryers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're post title is so cute, it made me smile! I'm glad you are doing so well with this challenge, I should have participated.. maybe next time!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!