Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1 - 30 for 30

helloWow - this challenge is huge!  My tracker is freaking out at the multitude of visitors flowing through here!  Hopefully I'll get a chance to check out a lot of the other blogs over the next 30 days... while keeping up with everything else. Sigh.

I decided to go with a blue-green combination since that was my inspiration.  Plus, we're having some unseasonably warm temperatures, which is fabulous for wearing dresses without tights!  Yeah!


Of course, a sweater is still necessary.  It's not the most creative outfit, however, I figure if I start simple, I'll have lots of room from which to build, right? 




6 comments:

  1. Hello fellow remixer! I'm an English grad student, too!

    I love the green and blue together; it really looks great.

    Good luck with the remixing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love the blue and green combination. Good luck with the challenge! I would have done it but I'm challenged enough right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green dress! There seems to be tons of 30/30 remixers this time around. I skipped out on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green dress in wonderfuL! and I'm a big fan of the white belt addition - very flattering! Looking forward to seeing more outfits over of the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm digging the boyfriend cardigan, and I love the fact that you weren't afraid to mix lots of colors! You look great.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit!! I love the colors! It looks like you're off to a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!