Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 15 - Back to Business

All right, I finally made it "home".  Back to boring corner pictures!

I don't like wearing jeans to work.  Let me rephrase that: I don't like the idea of wearing jeans to work.  I believe that work should be more professional than regular life.  Jeans, then, are more social world than work work.  However, I haven't decided whether I'm swapping out my brown pants for something else, and since I didn't have any tops that were clean that would match, I decided to reach for the jeans I threw in to go with my oxford heels.

Taking these jeans, these heels, and this jacket, I seriously feel like I can take on the world.  I find it so odd that despite my dislike of the idea of wearing jeans at work, my "power outfit" includes jeans.  Perhaps that's a sign I belong in a non-traditional workplace!! (*crosses fingers for a job*)

Despite being in a long sleeved shirt and jacket all day at work, I was freezing.  I'd finally warmed up just as it was time to wait for the bus.  Oh winter, I'm not looking forward to you.

3 comments:

  1. Love the necklace!

    I think a good dark wash trouser-y jean can be dressed up to look nice in a business casual setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super professional (not to mention HAWT!) in the jeans and blazer! I love this outfit!

    Good luck on the job search! I know it's not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it "home"! And this outfit is super cute and very professional!! I agree that darker washes of jeans with heels and the right top make an awesome professional look! And I also wish you luck on the job search!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!