Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lateness - Day 9

Day 9 will be late.  So late, that I'm tempted to tell you that it won't be posted until Day 10.  And I'll probably have to put on Day 9's outfit, take a picture, and then change into Day 10's outfit to take a picture.

Somehow, I'm attempting to
1. Go to work (like my office job) early
2. Leave work early
3. Drive to my parents' place (est. drive: 3 1/2 hours)
4. Jump into my parents' van and drive (est. 2 1/2 hours)
5. Do something I'm not allowed to post on the internet, but is entirely legal (and apparently adorable)
6. Drive back to my parents (est 2 1/2 hours)

All in one day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy - you surely have your hands full! Hope everything went well for you today and you're able to pack everything into the daily decreasing hours of daylight! Looking forward to seeing 9 and 10!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!