Friday, November 19, 2010

A little bit Rock & Roll?

All right, the amp pictures were more difficult than I thought.  Apparently when I sit on the amp, you can totally see up my skirt - not the point of this blog for sure!! (oh, wow, that's going to attract some weird visitors from the Googles). 

This outfit isn't all that different from one that I wore to a conference when I was working the reception table in September.  However, I did switch out the red tights for brown tights.  I thought it was rather amusing that Erin from Work With What You've Got said this was her favourite outfit of mine: I kind of felt like I was wearing something she'd wear that day! I miss Erin... hopefully she comes back soon! (And Jane... I miss Jane too!  I get so sad when my favourite bloggers go on hiatus). 

My plans for the day are kind of up in the air - Scott's supposed to be meeting me at "Home B" so we can take his parents out for dinner (they recently sold their business), but the roads aren't that great, so he's still 4 hours away in "Home A".  Of course, this puts our visit to see my new little niece (which was the reason for my last minute drive across the prairies) tomorrow in "Home C" in jeopardy.  These are the days when I really wish we could just afford to fly!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the blazer with this outfit...it gives it a dressed up look..you look fabulous:0
    Stop by and say Hello♥

    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, and it's so cute with the blazer! You look so put together and chic it's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so cute!! I really like this dress too! Its just great! And the outfit is perfect too!! Sorry to hear about the traveling and coordination difficulties! I hope it all works and everyone gets where they are going safely and close to on time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see your analytics in regards to search terms for your blog now. ;)

    I hope you get to see your niece! It would be so sad if you couldn't!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!