Friday, November 26, 2010

What's this? Day 18

After a week of frigid temperatures and excessive amounts of snow, Mother Nature is giving us a break.  While I has attributed the not-so-cold walk home from the bar last night to the Snoopy Dance I insisted on doing (Yes, I may have been drinking, but bear in mind that I do indeed enjoy a good sober Snoopy Dance too), it turns out that last night was the warmest part of the day, and that warmth is continuing.

Of course, it's still winter, but I was rather excited to try a mix of tights and socks I'd seen Sheila sporting when the temperatures and snow stopped by her area for a visit.  (Yes, I am insanely jealous that when my weather warms up, I can start trying Sheila's cold weather fashion!!)

And thanks for all the love and advice on the eye!  It's worse today, but I know it has to get worse before it gets better. 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh...I did the tights and sock with boots last weekend. It was so warm. I am definitely a fan. And it looks great on you.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the socks and boots look! I wish I could try it but I don't own any socks other than the plain old white/black athletic socks I work out in. I'm lame.

    You look great in it, especially with the tights and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layering of socks and tights! I usually layer underneath my boots but not so they actually show. I should try it that way sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool idea!! I definitely need some more interesting socks! Super cute outfit!! And yay for warmer weather! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!