Forgive me if these aren't quite coherent. Our team did well at trivia (ie: free beer), and I'm attempting to warm up and wind down before climbing into the bed where my fiancé is already sleeping since he works in 5 hours.
Thank you to Katy (see, I got it right this week, despite said winning beer!!!) again for the questions
1. How many hours a week do you spend blogging? Has that number changed since you started blogging?
It's decreased in that I'm less self conscious about what I'm saying so I don't hmmm and haw about things when I write. However, the picture probably take longer now since I do things like, uh, crop and alter colouration etc.
2. There is always more you can do, write, read, comment on... how do you limit your time spent on these tasks?
I tried an aggressive commenting practice (trying to comment on everything I read), but ultimately, I limit each "reading" to about 10 minutes each time. I check my blog reader probably once every couple hours. This way, if I don't have a comment, I don't feel pressured, but on the other hand, if I have a comment, I have time to fully think it through!
3. Have you experienced Blogger burnout yet? How have you dealt with that?
I'm experiencing Blogger burn out right now! Can you tell I'm on the last few outfits of the 30 for 30 challenge and would die for some purple?!?!?!?! How did I not include purple in my plan?!??!!?! Getting dressed just seems too hard these days, considering how little sunlight we're getting, and how poorly my thesis research is progressing. I can't wait to just wear something that will make me feel good rather than what I need to wear to finish the challenge
4. This time of the year is always a lot busier than any other time. Will your blogging change as a result?
I have decided to not "live blog" through Christmas. I will blog everything up to Christmas vacay, and I may take pictures of outfits, but from the 16th-20th and 22nd-27th don't expect to see regular posts. I'm not sure whether I'm going to backlog posts before then, or whether I'll do guest/ special posts, but Family First!!
5. Could you forsee a moment in which you are not blogging anymore? How would you you identify that it's time to walk away?
I already identify days when I'm not going to blog. With Scott working weird shifts lately, days when we get time together, I don't want to be spending time reading and writing blogs. I can foresee this trend eventually ending my blog, but for now, I enjoy the "me" time it gives me!