Friday, December 17, 2010

There's no place like home for the holidays... except when home is where the heart is

Ah yes, one of those confusing moments, when I'm simultaneously at home (at my parents) but away from home (Scott).  In any event, tomorrow is the first of 7 family-related Christmases a good 2+ hours away from the 3 1/2 hours I just drove (though it took closer to 4 1/2 given the crappy weather... grumble), so I will be MIA for anywhere from 2 to 14 days. 

BUT I do promise to pop in from time - to - time and try to take pictures of my festive garb.  That may be difficult given the fact I didn't use red or green in my travel wardrobe.  Maybe pink and purple are the new red and green??

3 comments:

  1. Have fun and be safe with all the travels!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Matt said. Have a Happy Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so hard to be with family but away from someone you love. Hopefully you will be able spend time with everyone you love this holiday.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!