Friday, December 3, 2010

What's this? A new shirt? #27 & #28

I still haven't worn 2 items of my 30 for 30 so when I was grumpy and didn't want to wear anything from my 30 for 30 shirt selections, I grabbed another sweater.  I know it doesn't fit the colour scheme I started with, but I think it'll work really well with the blue and green, so hopefully that will inspire me for the rest of the week.

I won't lie: the outfit didn't last in this incarnation very long.  I got very cold at the bar which hosts Trivia night, so the scarf became a shawl, and the belt disappeared. 

I'm kind of glad I left an item or two until the very end: this sweater seemed to open up all kinds of options for me.  Today, I paired it with the green sweater, since I thought I could be a bit more daring since I wasn't leaving the house, but I'm rather happy with the combination.

 And I don't know how to put this, but my apologies if my pictures are a bit... off.  Scott needs to work on his photography skills for an upcoming course, and, uh, it's like starting from the very beginning with him!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, fantastic! Great layering, and I love the top sweater in the picture on the right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the top with the blue and green. The complementary colors really make the outfit pop nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning !!!

    Kisses
    minnja
    xoxo

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your belted scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!