Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday party!

First of all, a big THANK YOU to Sheila.  In her Major Award! 2010 post, she has named me one of her favourite Canadian fashion bloggers!  She said some really sweet things about me that made me feel a little guilty about reading it while in my pajamas, with my greasy stringy hair being held back with a pencil.  But I know we all have those Saturdays!!

Tonight, we're meeting up with some friends for drinks  to celebrate my birthday.  It's been so long since I've had a social outing where it's permissible to add a bit of sass, so I feel a little ill-prepared and out of practice.  I have a whole bunch of items I want to wear (the awesome flower tights from Erica, the plaid tights from my parents, the new grey shoes from Scott's grandparents, the hand-me downs from my sister). Of course, none of them really go together, so choices must be made!!


It was a frustrating experience and I decided a couple times I just wasn't going out.   I think the outfit looks better in person, though!

4 comments:

  1. Um, holy hotness! I don't see HOW it can look better in person because you look FANTASTIC in the picture! Seriously!!!

    Happy birthday! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look phenomenal! I love the plaid tights! (Man, your parents have great taste). Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sass is right, lady! You look hot! I hope you had a great time out!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!! And I LOVE the sass!! Fabulous outfit!!! The tights rock, and the top is very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!