Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drinking the Koolaid

When the whole: "Let's move the blogworld to the Facebook/Twitter world" started, I decided against it - afterall, it was a little too close to infringing on my personal life.

Then tonight, when I was too lazy to do much else but creep around on Facebook and Twitter, I thought: "Why not just set up SEPARATE accounts for the blog?  I'm slowly trying to add people (I shouldn't have waited this long, and now it's kinda overwhelming trying to catch up), but feel free to add me!!

You can reach me at:

carascloset1@gmail.com
CarasCloset1 on Twitter
Cara's Closet on Facebook (both a profile and a page!  Oooh! I'm so exciting!)

If any of the links don't work, check the side column for active links there!!

2 comments:

  1. That's the way to do it. All my blog accounts are separate, too. No way do I want the people in my life to find out about this!
    I'm at school right now and twitter is blocked (but not blogs...), otherwise I'd follow you right now!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... in for a penny, in for a pound... I've debated setting up a twitter and facebook for my blog... but oh my... I already feel horrible enough about being behind... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!