Thanks as always to Katy for these questions!!
1. Most readers and fellow fashion bloggers value authenticity in the blogs they read. How would you describe blog/blogger authenticity?
Autehnticity is admitting the flaws, laughing at the mistakes, and sharing odd details of their life.
2. When it comes to your blog how to you infuse it with that true/ authentic feeling?
I show you when I wear pajamas, when I wear an outfit that doesn't work for me, and I rant about random things.
3. Have you stopped following a blog in the last three months? What made you lose interest?
I have. I always feel so guilty. However, if they aren't connecting to me in some way (whether it's through personal interest, inspiration or what have you), I know it's best to leave it!
4. We can't communicate effectively on our blogs, something we don't live in real life... what are some ways you try to live an authentic life?
If I've learnt anything in the last 17 months I've lived in a different city is that it's best to just be yourself. Trying to fit into someone's expectation for you is too hard and not worth it!
5. Give a shout-out... Which bloggers do you think are truly genuine and why?
I think a list here is important!!
Linda from The Auspicious Life
Sheila from Ephemera
Jo from Daily Haiku
Megan from Megan Mae Daily
There are many more, but I have to add somewhere!!