Thursday, January 27, 2011

Overwhelmed

Today, I'm overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work that I have to have done OMG BY TOMORROW! Read a book?  Edit an intro? Revise an entire chapter? Shovel out my car? Go thrifting?

Needless to say, I've spent the morning perusing blogs and pretending I have the luxury of time.  Ha! Of course, this only overwhelmed me more, given that every time I go on Twitter (@CarasCloset1) or see something unread in my Google Reader, it inevitably means another challenge in which to participate, another shirt after which I will lust, another thought in which I'll indulge.  Sigh.  I need to be less distractable. 

But if I didn't spend that time browsing blogs, I wouldn't have known to Stike Wendy B's pose!  I can't believe I wasn't following her before today (though I do routinely stop by her blog).  Anyway, I missed out on the competition, but it did give me photo shoot a new goal! 

Anyway, because of my procrastinated morning, I have a lot to do this afternoon, which inevitably means locking myself up in the Current Journals lounge at the library.  While the chairs are hella awesome, comfort is still a must! No belts, and must be easy to slip on and off in change rooms!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that top is amazing! So much fun and I love the green with it.

    I'm incredibly distractable too, it's awful. I should really close out my reader once I've read everything so I don't know when something new comes in, but I don't. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cardigan! I saw the lacy back tonight and thought "whoooo secret sexiness!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Wendy B pose, girl! Did you manage to make it out thrifting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The colors in the sweater are great, and I love how it all drapes together with the cardigan! And those chairs do look pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!