Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Patterned tights

Wow - patterned tights are easier than I expected!  I was worried this tights would be incredibly bold and not work appropriate so I purposely selected coordinating, yet more somber pieces.  The skirt I kept longer, the boots higher.  Now I'm disappointed in how little pattern you see!

It was hair cut day, and my hair looked awesome, but I had to bus home, so I wore my toque.  Hope you enjoy my cold nose and my messed up hat head.  Also, is it just me or do I look cross eyed in this picture?  I don't remember being cross eyed in it!

And excuse the mess: I was too cold to think about the setting before getting Scott to snap a few pictures!!


6 comments:

  1. The patterned tights thing is big this year--a great look! Although Joy, over at Southern Comfort, had a weird experience with hers..guys were making inappropriate comments in public! Go figure...Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tights. I'm loving all the awesome tights trend that's sweeping the blog-nation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. I'm the same way, if I think something might be too over the top for work I just pile on the conservative black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOVE the tights! You look super awesome.

    And not at all cross-eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh...not at all cross-eyeD. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tights!! Fabulous outfit! I love the boots too! Heh, layering tights is fun to try too! Sorry to hear how cold it was though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!