Saturday, January 1, 2011

Year in Review - 2010

This year has been a fairly rough year for me.  It should have been a year of excitement, since January marked a high point: getting engaged. However, even that great news resulted in issues both professionally and personally.  I'd even go so far as to say that the time around out engagement party was a particular low point.  It seems that most of the year seemed to balance itself that way: positive followed by negative, and negative followed by positive.  I suppose that is how most years go; however, this year, I just didn't feel that I weathered the roller coaster as well as I could have, or as I have in the past.  Here's hoping this next year is better!!

I did really start to feel myself getting into a rhythm with my style and my blog this year.  The original purpose of this blog was to get rid of clothing, something I did not really seem to accomplish thus far.  However, progress needs to be noted: after Christmas, when I was counting up my Christmas money, I surprisingly didn't have an immediate: "I need this!" moment, particularly in relation to clothing.  Instead, I took my time to see what the holes were in my closet, and what pieces needed to be replaced.  Progress, indeed!

Without any further ado, here is the best of each month!


January February March
April May June
July August September
October November December

Thanks to ALL my followers (public and anonymous!!) I hope you're all as excited for 2011 as I am!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress from July. So cute! I also love this time of year because yearly round up posts are one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new layout! I hope that 2011 is much better for you and that the roller coaster of life is a bit more smooth this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Are you kidding me?? I had no idea you were in Regina! Although now that I think about it when I found your blog I thought you looked kind of familiar! What a small world! My mind is effectively blown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the rollercoaster can swing too far. And getting married... leads to some interesting experiences it seems. Sorry to hear about the rough year. I'm VERY sympathetic... its hard to talk about "in public" though, so feel free to email me if you want to hear about it (and professional and personal issues... ugh... definitely understand the fun of some of that too...).

    On the other hand, getting rid of clothes wasn't quite the reason I started my blog, but I SO understand. I wanted to understand what I had better too, though, and while I've cleaned up some rough edges... there are more clothes in my closet than when I started... :)

    I LOVE your recap though!! So many cute outfits!! And that's awesome that you're understanding your style and getting rhythm to your blogging. I LOVE your outfit from February, but they're all pretty fabulous! Okay, sorry for the novel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!